This powerful resource is a proven catalyst for transforming Christian minds, attitudes, and actions into enthusiastically embracing cultural change. Structured with eight weeks of daily readings and thought-provoking questions, this attractive and accessible workbook is an excellent facilitator for engaging open and authentic group discussion in the local church. As the centerpiece tool of the Mosaix Global Network, this book has already been instrumental in bringing together within churches so many ethnicities that, by the world s standards, seem irreconcilable. It all begins with conversation.
Intended for Use as …
- An eight-week daily devotional for individuals;
- An small group study curriculum for the entire church;
- The basis of an eight-week sermon series by pastors;
- A pre-launch curriculum for multi-ethnic church planters seeking to equip and establish their initial core groups;
- Part of a church membership class and/or as a required eight-week small group study for all new members.
- A curriculum for leadership development;
- An eight-week curriculum for jr. and sr, high school students, collegiates and young adults, etc.
- A requirement for undergraduate or graduate courses focused on cross-cultural competence, social justice, church planting, growth or development, church leadership, missions, etc.
Seven daily readings are provided over eight weeks to stimulate personal and missional formation focused on Theology, History, Considerations, Relationships, Communication, Competence, and Biblical Reflection.