In partnership with the Billy Graham Center’s Send Institute, Leadership Network, Catalyst, Discpleship.org, and ARC, Exponential conducted a survey of church leaders and pastors’ responses to the COVID-19 epidemic and quarantine. The purpose of this polling is to help church leaders get a feel for where things are regarding the state of the Church and significant challenges as they adapt to their new reality of remote ministry
This webinar featured Ed Stetzer, who holds the Billy Graham Distinguished Chair for Church, Mission, and Evangelism at Wheaton College; and Daniel Yang, Director of the Send Institute.
Here are some resources you might enjoy:
- COVID-19 Church Survey Summary Report
- Article in Christianity Today: Survey: Churches Pivoting, Anxious, and Getting on Mission
- Article in USA Today: Removing the coronavirus mask: may this crisis reveal us as Christians
- A list of top COVID-19 ideas churches can use, compiled by webinars, conversations, etc.
- Stetzer Leadership Podcast and free resources
- An example of church at a movie theatre
- Replay of the Rise of the Microchurch webinar, featuring Ralph Moore, Rob Wegner, and Daniel Yang
- Catapult Coaching Groups for pastors and network leaders
- Resources for creating a culture of mobilization in your church
- Church-wide campaign kit