Have you ever been assessed as a Disciple Maker? In partnership with Discipleship.org and Healthy Growing Churches, Exponential is releasing a new Disciple Maker Assessment tool. The Disciple Maker Assessment tool is for your self-assessment. In this way, it’s not a judgmental or critical experience, but rather an honest assessment so that we can grow. That is the goal — to understand how we can get to the next stage as disciple makers.
Click here to take the assessment!
Disciple Maker Levels
For simplicity, we have developed this instrument so that most individuals will fit into one of the five disciple maker’s profiles. They are practical and measurable ways of classifying where you are in the process. We have grouped these behaviors in five categories for simplicity sake; they are simple and basic to understand and apply. Here is a short description of the levels.
- Level One – this person does not personally make disciples and they do not help others make disciples.
- Level Two – this person does not personally make disciples, but they do help a little bit in the disciple making efforts of others.
- Level Three – this person personally works a little bit at making disciples and they intentionally help the disciple making efforts of others.
- Level Four – this person personally makes disciples and they help the disciple making efforts of others too.
- Level Five – this person personally makes disciples who make disciples and they fully engage in helping disciple making movements within their church or fellowship of churches.
Once you complete the assessment, you will receive information and suggested resources to help you get to the next stage of disciple making.