- This event has passed.
What’s Next for the Younger Generation?
June 16, 2022 @ 12:30 pm - 1:00 pm EDTFree
What’s next for the upcoming generation? What challenges do they face? How can leaders reach them? How can churches build ministries that can engage and encourage these upcoming leaders?
Over the past several weeks, the Leadership Network’s Generation NEXT show has been chipping away on how to diversify the local church and organizationally “grow younger.” Are you willing to making a shift among your staff, worship team, speakers, and executive teams so that your organization represents young people both culturally and throughout your platforms?
Join us at 12:30 pm ET on Thursday, June 16, for a Q&A with Hannah and Aaron Barnett, the directors of Generation NEXT with Leadership Network.
PRO MEMBERS EXCLUSIVE
Be a part of this exclusive Q&A where our PRO members get a personal seat at the table. This 30-minute time slot will be an opportunity for a small group of individuals to interact with key thought leaders across diverse ministry veins and ask one-on-one questions.
What to Expect
- The week of the webinar, a zoom link will be sent via the PRO Members Group and email.
- The first 15 PRO members to sign up will be invited to participate.
- When you wish to engage, “raise your hand” and join the discussion.
About PRO Membership
Need more reasons to be a PRO Member? Here is what the PRO membership offers:
All the BASIC materials.
Everything included with PLUS:
- 2022 Empowered Digital Access Pass ($99 value)
- Plus, 4 additional Access Passes ($396 value)
- Plus, special live Q&A sessions with key thought leaders
- Plus, early access to all future events
- Additional discounts and resources
- Full archive of Digital Access Passes ($1850+ value)
- Workshops with presenters
- Create your own groups
- 1 ticket to EX Orlando 2023 or 2 tickets to a 2022 Regional
Become a member today by clicking here.