The wake from the COVID-19 pandemic is being felt around the world. Not only are we feeling the effects of this virus in our every day lives, but many are beginning to wonder how this will affect everything going forward.
- So how do we approach disciplemaking in the church during and after COVID-19?
- How will our churches come through this ordeal both relationally and financially?
- Are there long-term implications stemming from the current need to operate church and disciplemaking groups through the internet?
- How can you prepare your church for what’s next?
Join Ralph Moore for a 6-week coaching group as we discuss these questions and whatever else may be challenging you as we navigate these very strange waters. This 6-week online coaching group is limited to the first 12 participants who register and typically costs $199. In lieu of everything happening around us, we are running a special of $69 for this online coaching group with Ralph.
Participants who fully participate and finish this online coaching coaching group will be eligible to apply their $69 registration cost towards an Exponential Fall Regional Event, one of Exponential’s Digital Access Passes, or to a future online cohort of their choice!
Ralph Moore is the founding pastor of three churches that collectively have birthed an international movement of 2,300+ churches. Beginning with just 12 people and a frightened young pastor, the Hope Chapel movement is the prolific and fruitful offspring of 80+ congregations launched from Moore’s hands-on disciple-making efforts. Ralph has devoted his life to training pastors—having repeatedly witnessed that Christianity grows fastest through the rapid reproduction of both disciples and churches. He believes that starting small is better than not starting at all and contends that bivocational pastors (with good jobs) remove financial barriers to the multiplication of churches, hastening the goal of making disciples of all nations.
During this online coaching group we’ll look at:
- The present realities. These discussions won’t make COVID-19, or the pain it brought, disappear. They will seek to find the Romans 8:28 goodness in a terrible situation.
- The need to be alert. We’ll mine recent changes in culture and our local churches for opportunities. Financial priorities are an important part of this discussion.
- The need to focus on Jesus. No matter the state of America or the U.S. church, Jesus is unruffled. He’s still on the throne and in control — not a bit anxious about where this leads us. As we center on Jesus, we’ll find hope and strength to face our future together.
Our discussions will skew toward the opportunities we’re seeing in the rise of the microchurch and the cultural necessities driving it. We’ll focus much attention on the content and questions it creates from Ralph’s book Mega Multi Multiply — Your Church As A Multiplication Platform.
Online Coaching Details:
- 6 consecutive weeks starting Monday, April 6, 2020
- Time: 9:00 pm ET / 6:00 pm PT
- Cost: $199 $69
- Limited to 12 participants
- Each participant is expected to have read Mega Multi Multiply in its entirety by Friday, April 3
- Each participant must submit his or her questions for each chapter before Saturday, April 4 (these questions will drive online coaching sessions)