How have you continued to advance the multiplication conversation during these uncertain times?
We here at Exponential have made a shift for the cause of Kingdom multiplication. Inspired by our 2020 Together theme and the truth of Proverbs 15:22 that “many advisers bring success”, we know the need for connection with peers and Kingdom collaboration has never been greater.
Our reimagining of what the future could look like will result in more people joining our community with a common cause. And, we will see them engage in deeper conversations about a scorecard of reproduction and multiplication.
As the COVID-19 pandemic caused us to move our Boise Regional Conference to an online event, we began to pilot a new experience. This pilot recently launched as Exponential’s Online Community and Conference in partnership with the Multiplication Networks in Boise.
The online community and conference goes far beyond what we can offer in a 1.5-day conference. Now there are more thought leaders, more daily events, weeks of peer-to-peer interaction, and more. All centered around critical equipping resources for church leaders. And, yes, the online conference is set for June 23-24.
We’ve spent the past several months developing and testing our new “HUB”, the online platform for this experience.
The overall experience includes many incredible features, including:
- 15 national speakers (more than a normal regional conference) including Efrem Smith, Jim Putman, Jeff Vanderstelt, Dave Ferguson, and Eugene Cho.
- Special access to our speakers through Live Q&A during the online conference
- FREE 2020 Digital Access Pass (a $99 value) for everyone who registers
- Exclusive webinars, live coaching and forums hosted by Peyton Jones
- Daily curated church multiplication content and conversation in the peer-to-peer community
- All of these resources discounted for $99 — and no travel costs for you or your team
- The event is hosted inside of our HUB platform, a virtual facility to deliver ongoing multiplication training and the main conference event:
The HUB includes a main auditorium, classrooms, welcome center, resource center, networking café, and sponsor hall. (Future enhancements will even include a virtual green room / speaker lounge.)
The HUB is designed to facilitate interactions between participants and provide relevant content
To learn more and sign up to be a part of this experience, visit: multiplication.org