Brian and Amy Bloye, a husband and wife team of seasoned church planters, dive headfirst into the challenges of keeping a marriage healthy, raising children, and finding the right balance between family and ministry.
Think about the people who've invested in you and helped you become the person you are today. God puts just the right people, at just the right time, in just the right place, to speak just the right things into our lives. Most of us can name at least three hero-makers who've had a profound impact on who we've become.
Here's the cool thing... God intends for each of us to be hero-makers-- people who make heroes of others. Our greatest legacy in eternity will be measured not by what we've done, but instead by the people we've invested in. The key question is this... will we see ourselves as the HERO at the center of our story, or will we be the HEROMAKER of others at the center of God's story?
Multiplication starts in the heart of the leader. It starts with each of us surrendering the "hero complex" to a better way. It requires that we shift from being heroes to becoming hero-makers of others. We must put to death measures of success that require us to win, opting instead to assist others in winning.
Our Exponential 2018 theme is "HeroMaker." We're addressing five practices that are essential in moving from being heroes to becoming the HeroMakers God intended for us to be. The 5 practices include: Multiplication Thinking, Permission Giving, Disciple Multiplying, Gift Activating, and Kingdom Building
Conference highlights include:
- Same high-quality theme programming as our national events
- Designed for teams (24 hour format and special pricing)
- Convenient locations: 5 cities across the U.S.
- FREE pre-conference equipping labs
- 10+ speakers, 5 main sessions
- 5 essential practices for multiplying leaders
- 100s of church multiplication leaders
Your HeroMaker Story
Please tell us your HeroMaker story!
- Use your smartphone or the webcam on your computer to record a 1-2 minute video clip, similar to the one above. Identify a person who has helped shape you into the person you are today. Tell how that person had a significant impact on you.
- Share your video on Twitter, Facebook and / or Instagram. Use the hashtags #HeroMaker and #Exponential.
- Send an email to email@example.com to give us the link to your video. We will select specific videos to feature on our website and in our weekly newsletter. Your posted video gives you a chance to win FREE tickets to an Exponential HeroMaker event.