The religious landscape of the United States continues to change at breakneck speed. But what does the latest research reveal about the religious composition and churchgoing habits of Americans?
According to the latest Pew Research Study:
- Church attendance is down by over 7%
- Only 49% of Millennials identify as Christians
- The number of Americans who classify themselves as “religious nones” has grown by 30 million in the past decade
- Only 65% of American adults describe themselves as Christians, down 12% over the past decade.
These numbers likely concern you. So where do we go from here?
To provide clarity and insight on the newest analysis, we’ll hear from Associate Director of Research Pew Research Center, Gregory Smith.
Join us for this free webinar, hosted by Exponential CEO Todd Wilson and Leadership Network CEO Ron Edmondson, and learn what the latest research means for the local church and church leaders.
- Key findings from a new analysis by Pew Research Center
- The newest trends in the religious composition and churchgoing habits of Americans
- What this means for churches and churches leadership