Micro Church Resource Kit
Micro Church Resource Kit
The Micro Church Resource Kit is designed to introduce the idea of micro churches and how they can be implemented for multiplication. Learn from innovative thought leaders as they share their experiences and predictions about future multiplication movements.
- Idea behind micro churches
- Defining micro churches
- Examples of successful micro church movements
- Leveraging bivocational pastors
- eBook: The Emerging Micro-Church Era by Todd Wilson
- Video: Microchurch: What Are We Talking About by Francis Chan and Ralph Moore
- Additional 5 hours of video training
Featured Leaders in this Resource Kit
Francis Chan is the best-selling author of Letters to the Church, Crazy Love, Forgotten God, and You and Me Forever. Currently, Francis is planting churches in the San Francisco area (wearechurch.com). Together, Francis and his wife Lisa raise their seven children in Northern California.
Ralph Moore is the Founding Pastor of three churches which grew into the Hope Chapel ‘movement’ now numbering more than 2,300 churches, worldwide. These are the offspring of the 70+ congregations launched from Ralph’s hands-on disciplemaking efforts.
He currently serves as “Church Multiplication Catalyzer” for Exponential. In addition to this, he travels the globe, teaching church multiplication to pastors in startup movements. He’s authored several books, including Let Go Of the Ring: The Hope Chapel Story, Making Disciples, How to Multiply Your Church, Starting a New Church, and Defeating Anxiety.
Dr. Leanna Cinquanta (M.Div., D.Min.) is a missions strategist, motivational speaker and founder of TellAsia Ministries. She equips native leaders in some of the most persecuted areas of the world. Despite the constant threat of beatings and imprisonment, the native leaders she serves lead tens of thousands to Christ.
Myron Pierce is an author and side-hustle Pastor. Myron has been married to Kristin Pierce for nine years, and together they have four kids. Myron graduated from Grace University with a bachelor’s in Biblical Studies and Business Leadership. Myron has helped launch six churches in 10 years, Is currently the the Lead Pastor of Mission Church, a grassroots inner city mission with a dream of unleashing unprecedented hope in every inner city around the world.
Ted Esler – Since 2015, Ted Esler has been the President of Missio Nexus, an association of agencies and churches representing over 30,000 Great Commission workers worldwide. Previously, he worked in the computer industry before becoming a church planter in Sarajevo, Bosnia, during the 1990s. He wrote Overwhelming Minority about his family’s ministry experience there. In 2000, Ted became the Canadian director of Pioneers and three years later, moved to Orlando to join Pioneers USA’s leadership team. Ted has a BS in Computer Science and Speech Communication (Mankato State University, 1985), an MTS in Theology (Heritage Seminary, 2002), and a PhD in Intercultural Studies (Fuller Theological Seminary, 2012).
Brianna Wilkerson is the Managing Director of the Underground Network, a new form of church designed and empowered for mission based in Tampa, but with sister networks and movements all around the world. As a missionary and entrepreneur at heart, Brianna loves starting new initiatives to care for and serve people. Brianna spent her college years as a member of the Underground, and student leader and volunteer staff with InterVarsity Christian Fellowship at the University of Tampa, and in 2013, moved back to the Cayman Islands with her husband to plant the student movement there. In 2016, she also started her own health and wellness business, Made Well, and a couple other businesses focused on developing leaders and caring for people’s health.
Brianna holds Bachelors of Science in Accounting and Masters in Business Administration degrees from the University of Tampa. She also holds various health and wellness certifications in health and nutrition coaching, fitness training, and essential oils safety. She was also a recent recipient of the Young Caymanian Leadership Award, and the coordinator for the organization, which helped to solidify her own personal calling to lead and serve leaders.
1. Digital Access Pass content is for personal and team use and may not be reposted, modified or sold without permission of Exponential. The purchase entitles you to use the Digital Access Pass on one individuals computer or mobile device. That person may show and use the material to train team members but may not further distribute the content beyond the individual purchaser’s computer. Distribution limitations are similar to songs purchased on iTunes. The songs may be played for other people via the purchaser’s device, but may not be copied and further distributed to other individuals.
2. Purchasers may NOT share their passwords for others to download content. Content may only be downloaded by the purchaser to their computer.
3. Content will be available to download for one year after the date of purchase.
4. Purchases are non-refundable.