Digital Access Pass gives you access to download the content from all 6 main sessions of the first National Discipleship Forum on “The Discipleship Lifestyle.” This includes the ted-talks by the 6 different speakers and the entire dialogue which followed. Digital Access Pass videos will be available for one year after purchase.
The Digital Access Pass is ideal for an person who desires to be a disciple of Jesus and make disciples (which is what defines the discipleship lifestyle). It is especially suited for leaders (paid and lay) in a local church context who would like to take their key leaders, staff, or even small group through the inspirational material. The videos may be used in developing leaders within your ministry including creating your own unique, custom training experiences.
Click on the link for the applicable video to download it to your computer. Videos can take several minutes to download depending on your internet speed. Use any video player that works with mp4 files to watch the videos. Quicktime for Windows and Mac is recommended. Click here to download Quicktime for free. Recent versions of Windows Media Player also plays mp4 files.
NOTE: We’ve tried to keep the video files as small as possible to minimize download time and storage requirements on your computer.
1. Digital Access Pass content is for personal and team use and may not be reposted, modified or sold without permission of Exponential and Discipleship.org. The purchase entitles you to use the Digital Access Pass on one individual’s computer or mobile device. That person may show and use the material to train team members but may not further distribute the content beyond the individual purchaser’s computer. Distribution limitations are similar to songs purchased on iTunes. The songs may be played for other people via the purchaser’s device, but they may not be copied and further distributed to other individuals.
2. Purchasers may NOT share their passwords for others to download content. Content may only be downloaded by the purchaser to their computer.
3. Content will be available to download for one year after the date of purchase.
4. Purchases are non-refundable.
5. Content of each Speaker’s talk is their individual Copyright / Property and may not be used or distributed except as expressly stated in these terms and conditions above.
Video Resolutions and Formats
Files are in mp4 format and work on Quicktime and Windows Media Player, as well as most other players. We recommend Quicktime for Windows and Mac. Click here to download Quicktime for free. Windows Media Player on PCs also plays mp4 files. Click here to download Windows Media Player for free.
The National Discipleship Forum consists of 6 sessions. Each session included a short TED-style talk by one of the six participating leaders, followed by a lively conversation amongst the forum leaders. Sessions can be watched in any order.
Session 1 – Jesus – How does the Jesus we believe in, and the gospel we preach, determine the kind of person that we become and the kind of disciples that we make? – Bill Hull
Session 2 – Intentionality – Disciple makers need a plan to disciple people, they need to know where they are going. – Robert Coleman
Session 3 – Relationships – Discipleship, following the example of Jesus, needs to be grounded in relationships, or what are referred to as relational environments. – Jeff Vanderstelt
Session 4 – Bible – The content for discipleship is found in the Bible, it is the instruction manual. – Francis Chan
Session 5 – Path – Disciples follow a discernible, but crooked growth path. Their life story, in following Jesus, will have similar chapters. – Jim Putman
Session 6 – Multiply – Discipleship is only complete with reproduction and multiplication, when the disciple becomes a disciple maker himself. – KP Yohannan