Nearly 65 percent of the world’s unreached people groups live in India (1.2 billion people) and the 11 countries surrounding it—comprising nearly 50 percent of the world’s population. This is where Central India Christian Mission (CICM) has planted more than 1,400 churches and where 400,000 people worship on a given Sunday.
Founded by Ajai Lall and his wife Indu more than 30 years ago, CICM is igniting movements throughout the region. In this FREE eBook, Igniting Movements, Lall and CICM leader Josh Howard chronicle the journey toward church multiplication through riveting stories of facing religious persecution, practical leadership insights and multiplication principles that continue to reproduce churches in some of the world’s darkest places. The authors conclude the book by sharing five “big things” we must not forget if we truly want to ignite church multiplication movements where we are. Igniting Movements—the ninth eBook in Exponential’s church multiplication series—offers encouragement, wisdom and inspiration to planters regardless of your context or culture.
- The three elements needed to start and stoke spiritual fires
- How we can reach the world’s population with the gospel in less than 20 years
- Why resumés and diplomas shouldn’t be the only credentials we consider when identifying potential leaders
- Why “being with Jesus” is a non-negotiable for identifying leaders
- How CICM balances the tension between the laws of man and the laws of God
- Riveting stories of church planters who have placed sacrifice over safety for the eternities of others
- How CICM planters deal with the fear (and reality) of religious persecution
A special thanks to the sponsors of this eBook. Through their generosity, this eBook is available for FREE to you! Please consider showing your gratitude to these sponsors by visiting their web sites.
Exponential is a growing community of leaders committed to accelerating the multiplication of healthy, reproducing faith communities. We equip movement makers with actionable principles, ideas and solutions. We are passionate about accelerating multiplication through movement makers!
CICM responds to the needs of the people in central and northern India as well as three neighboring countries, and serves people through local outreach, medical care, disaster relief, training and discipleship.