What if every church took seriously the biblical call to multiply? How would that change our churches, communities, cities and world? In this new resource, church planting leader Larry Walkemeyer asks these questions and delivers inspiring stories as well as practical insight to give us tangible expressions of churches, including his own, that have purposed to multiply.
Play Thuno (derived from the Greek work plēthynō for “multiply") serves as an excellent follow-up resource to the Exponential book Becoming a Level 5 Multiplying Church Field Guide by Todd Wilson and Dave Ferguson. Walkemeyer offers engaging narrative that moves multiplication from concept to eternity-altering reality. He also gets uber practical, highlighting principles for multiplication, 21 leadership essentials for multiplication and even deceptions that often derail our efforts to reproduce. Most significant, however, is Walkemeyer’s thorough exploration of Scripture to discover why churches should multiply. This “study” permeates the pages of Play Thuno, consistently bringing us back to God’s call both on our lives and our churches.
- A comprehensive exploration of multiplication in the Bible, from Genesis to Revelation.
- 21 practical leadership essentials for becoming a Level 5 multiplying church
- A detailed look at six deceptions that derail our multiplication efforts.
- Real-life lessons Walkemeyer’s church has learned in its zeal to multiply
- Five urgent and compelling reasons to multiply
- The four phases of gospel multiplication
- Five traits of biblical multiplication through the lens of the early Church Acts 9:31
- The roles in multiplication: sender and sent one.
A special thanks to the sponsors of this eBook. This eBook is available to you thanks to their generosity. Please consider showing your gratitude to these sponsors by visiting their web sites.