As co-founder and director of Exponential, Todd Wilson provides vision, strategy and direction. In 2016, Todd released More: Find Your Personal Calling and Live Life to the Fullest Measure, setting forth a framework of personal calling. In this podcast from Exponential East 2016, he and author Eric Reiss unpack this framework, addressing the feelings of discontent and restlessness that plague so many Christians.
Scripture tells us that Jesus came so that we would have abundant life (John 10:10), however most Christians are not experiencing that abundance. Why? As a leader certified in several personal discovery tools, including life planning and coaching, Todd shares his BE-DO-GO matrix. Wilson and Reiss explain how the intersection of identity, activity and position align for God’s best. We are called to be disciples of Jesus that make disciples wherever we are. How we engage that calling though is unique to each of us.
- Why you may not be living the abundant life Jesus said He came to bring us (John 10:10)
- How we know when we’re in our sweet spot
- The three elements of our personal sweet spot
- The two callings each Christ-follower has and how these callings allow us to “take hold” of the fullness of God
- Helpful processes for discovering your unique design, purpose, and position of personal calling
This podcast was recorded at Exponential East 2016. Join Todd at the next Exponential Conference, Exponential East 2017, to hear more about personal calling and the mission of Exponential.
To learn more about calling, go to personalcalling.org and listen to Wilson’s podcast, “Find Your Calling.” The podcast features interviews with church leaders such as Francis Chan, Os Guiness, Rick Warren, Mark Batterson, Carey Nieuwhof, Jenni Catron, Thom Rainer and more.