Mobilize Summit Resource Kit
Mobilize Summit Resource Kit
MOBILIZE RESOURCE KIT
Do you want to move from simply recruiting volunteers to actually mobilizing people on mission for Jesus?
To see Kingdom multiplication occur in North America, we must see cultures in our church where every believer can live out their unique calling.
Churches need to be flipped upside down. Instead of mobilizing volunteers to build capacity to attract, serve, and accumulate more people, churches must develop and deploy everyday missionaries to their unique corners of society. This is a radical counter-church culture shift.
Watch this specially curated content as we focus on “living deployed” practices like helping people understand their unique personal calling, equipping them to be missionaries, and helping them claim a mission field.
Hear from Jeff Vanderstelt, Léonce Crump, Brian Sanders, Alan Hirsch, Drew Hyun, D.A. Horton, Danielle Strickland, Rob Wegner, and more.
The MOBILIZE Resource Kit is perfect for individual and team training! Now you can bring these multi-session videos home to your spouse, team, and church. Learn more…
Session 1 – Be More
People are drawn into the mobilization conversation through the mystery and wonder of God’s potential and purpose for the church. The call is for each person to step into God’s greater mystery. In creating a culture of multiplication, churches must continually invite members to ponder the mystery and wonder of God’s plan for the church to fill every crack and cranny of society with the fullness of Jesus.
- Mobilizing God’s People, God’s Way: Rob Wegner, Kansas City Underground
- What Not to Do: D.A. Horton, Author, Planter, Speaker
- How to Move Away from Supply & Demand Volunteerism: Léonce Crump, Renovation Church
Session 2 – Do More
We are each a unique creation with a specific role to play in carrying the fullness of Jesus to society. As God’s workmanship, created in Christ Jesus, we do specific good works that he prepared in advance for us to walk in. He calls each person to step up to their unique mission. Church leaders must see the latent capacity of every Christ-follower as God’s means to more.
- Case Study: Mobilized Missionaries
- From Attracting to Deploying: Michael Frost, Australian Missiologist
- A Method to Implement: Alan Hirsch, Forge Mission Training Network
- What Am I Called To?: Drew Hyun, Hope Church NYC
Session 3 – Go More
- Case Study: Soma Family of Churches
- Wake Up to the Call to Go: Rob Wegner, Kansas City Underground
- Living Sent: Danielle Strickland, Author, Speaker, Social Justice Advocate
- Engaging the Church on Mission: Brian Sanders, Tampa Underground
1. Resource Kit content is for personal and team use and may not be re-posted, modified or sold without permission of Exponential. The purchase entitles you to use the Resource Kit on one individual’s computer or mobile device. That person may show and use the material to train team members but may not further distribute the content beyond the individual purchaser’s computer. Distribution limitations are similar to songs purchased on iTunes. The songs may be played for other people via the purchaser’s device, but may not be copied and further distributed to other individuals.
2. Purchasers may NOT share their passwords for others to download content. Content may only be downloaded by the purchaser to their computer.
3. Content will be available to download for one year after the date of purchase.
4. Purchases are non-refundable.
5. Content of each Speaker’s talk is their individual Copyright / Property and may not be used or distributed except as expressly stated in these terms and conditions above.
NOTE: Please see the “Terms” tab for allowable uses of these videos. In summary, Resource Kit content is for personal and team use and may not be re-posted, modified or sold without permission of Exponential. The purchase entitles you to use this Resource Kit on one individual’s computer or mobile device. That person may show and use the material to train team members but may not further distribute the content beyond the individual purchaser’s computer.
**Videos are being made available in normal resolution similar to what is on YouTube. The normal resolution files are adequate for most uses and are included on this page.