Published Content Copyright Information
Includes written content published and/or distributed by Exponential, but not limited to, free eBooks distributed, Print on Demand Books, signature series books, blog articles, videos, audios, etc.
All rights reserved. No part of these resources, including icons and images, may be reproduced in any manner without prior written permission from Exponential, except where noted in the text and in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical articles and reviews.
Exponential Orlando Global Conference Refund Policy
For Exponential Orlando in October 2021 — Prior to April 1, 2021 a refund of your registration(s) is eligible minus a $50 per person cancellation fee. From April 1 through August 1, 2021 a refund of your registration(s) is eligible minus a $100 per person cancellation fee. Tickets are non-refundable after August 1, but may be transferred to another person without penalty. Much like when traveling on vacation or overseas, we recommend consideration of travel insurance to safeguard against loss.
Regional Conference Refund Policy
Tickets are non-refundable, but may be transferred to another person without penalty.
Multipliers Learning Community Refund Policy
Space is limited and offered on a first-come, first-served basis. Decisions are made based on participant commitment, thus full payment is still due when a participant cancels. Registration fees are non-refundable but may be transferred to another person without penalty. In the unlikely event your cohort does not make and is cancelled before the first gathering, your deposit will be refunded.
Event Cancelation Policy Due to External Circumstances
Exponential reserves the right to cancel an event due to circumstances beyond our control, including but not limited natural disasters, damage to host facilities, terrorism, contagious health concerns, government (national, state, regional and local) travel restrictions or public gathering restrictions. Under such circumstances, registrations and sponsorships are non-refundable (except as allowed in accordance with our Exponential Orlando Global Conference Refund Policy registration timeline). We recommend consideration of travel or exhibitor event cancellation insurance to safeguard against loss.
Digital Access Pass Terms
- Digital Access Pass content is for personal and team use and may not be re-posted, modified or sold without permission of Exponential. The purchase entitles you to use the Digital Access Pass on one individual’s computer or mobile device. That person may show and use the material to train team members but may not further distribute the content beyond the individual purchaser’s computer. Distribution limitations are similar to songs purchased on iTunes. The songs may be played for other people via the purchaser’s device, but may not be copied and further distributed to other individuals.
- Purchasers may NOT share their passwords for others to download content. Content may only be downloaded by the purchaser to their computer.
- Content will be available to download for one year after the date of purchase.
- Purchases are non-refundable.
- Content of each Speaker’s talk is their individual Copyright / Property and may not be used or distributed except as expressly stated in these terms and conditions above.
Updated: September 30, 2020