Paul wrote Ephesians for the body of Christ to help them discover God’s design for the church and the fullness of the mission God has for every single person He has created.
In Made for More: Six Essential Shifts for Creating a Culture of Mobilization, the authors highlight six key shifts from the book of Ephesians that are necessary to create a healthy culture of mobilization.
- Shift 1: From More Effort to More Jesus
- Shift 2: From More Volunteers to More Masterpieces
- Shift 3: From More Guilt to Move Love
- Shift 4: From More Hierarchy to More Missionaries
- Shift 5: From More Programs to More Mission Fields
- Shift 6: From More Strategy to More Surrender This healthy culture will help church leaders shift their thinking from “volunteerism” to “mobilization.”