North America has larger churches than ever before. Yet the church at large seems to be losing the cultural wars and falling behind the population growth. Ralph Moore believes that the solution to the problem lies in rapid church multiplication. By steadily multiplying the number of churches, we can expand the kingdom of God much faster than by adding members to existing congregations. In this FREE eBook in Exponential's series focusing on church multiplication, Moore draws on four decades of experience to share Hope Chapel's journey to radical multiplication, 18 tensions in the multiplication process and lessons learned about the process, as well as the benefits of a more relational approach to equipping pastors and leaders.
- Why multiplication is easier than addition
- A new approach to disciple making within your church
- How you can multiply and add at the same time
- Why our current models are broken and what to do about it
- Some of the tensions you'll face if you intend to multiply your church
- Why victory is assured to pastors who reproduce themselves in the lives of others
A special thanks to the sponsors of this eBook. This eBook is available to you thanks to their generosity. Please consider showing your gratitude to these sponsors by visiting their web sites.