The Golden Rule is one of the best-known and most quoted scriptures in the Bible. But, what if we have it all wrong? What if The Golden Rule was never meant to be a simple and safe mantra—recited to children to get them to see the importance of sharing their toys with one another? What if we’ve looked at that verse too narrowly and missed Christ’s point altogether? What if The Golden Rule is really a profoundly dangerous mission statement—to be embraced by Christ followers and lead people away from the broad way that leads to death and back onto the narrow way that leads to life? In this FREE resource, and using The Golden Rule as a mission statement, pastor and author Arron Chambers shares the keys you and your church can use to help more lost people find the narrow way that leads to life.
- Thorough exploration of Matt. 7:12-14 and historical origins of The Golden Rule
- Contextual biblical analysis of when Jesus spoke these words, who He spoke them to and why He spoke them
- Why these verses speak into the ethics of how we treat each other AND are a powerful paradigm for evangelism
- Lies individuals and churches believe that hinder their efforts to reach the lost
- Why evangelism must be intentional
- Why evangelism is a matter of life and death and should drive us to a sense of urgency
- The multiple ways the church makes finding and following the narrow way even more difficult than what Jesus said it would be (Matt. 7:13).
- Three areas of focus for simplifying evangelism
A special thanks to the sponsors of this eBook. Through their generosity, this eBook is available for FREE to you! Please consider showing your gratitude to these sponsors by visiting their web sites.
Exponential is a growing community of leaders committed to accelerating the multiplication of healthy, reproducing faith communities. We equip movement makers with actionable principles, ideas and solutions. We are passionate about accelerating multiplication through movement makers!
The North American Christian Convention exists to provide ideas, inspiration, and identity to Restoration Movement Churches, ministries, and their leaders.
Elexio is focused on providing vital software and creative design for churches to help people know Jesus. We are here to serve and we have a lot of fun doing it.
Since its founding in 1953, Church Development Fund has provided financing for the expansion, building and growth of churches and ministries all across the United States, thanks to thousands of individuals who have invested roughly $500 million.
Located in the heart of the Sunshine State, Johnson University Florida offers a quality, affordable Christian education for those who desire to impact the world in the name of Christ.